|Loco London Gold (LLG)
|Loco London Silver (LLS)
|Hong Kong Gold (HKG)
|RMB Kg Gold (RKG)
|Monday 07:00 a.m. to Saturday 04:30 a.m.; Closed: 05:00 a.m. to 06:00 a.m.;
|Monday 07:00 a.m. to Saturday 05:30 a.m.; Closed: 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.;
*Trading hours are subject to each respective markets.
|Unit per Contract
|LLG / USD (LLGUSD)
|LLS / USD (LLSUSD)
|RKG / RMB (RKGRMB)
|HKG / HKD (HKGHKD)
|Initial Margin (per lot)
|Lock Position Margin (per set)
|Unlock Position Margin (per lot)
* “RKG” is short for “RMB Kg Gold”, trading details above are for each trading transaction per contract.
*“Lock Position” means there are same volume of long and short position opened in different prices within the same product contract as to lock its floating profit / loss temporarily. Both sides of opened positions will be charged interest until liquidation. Investors need to make a careful consideration of using ‘Lock Position’ because this strategy will increase your investment capital.
|Determined in accordance with market interest rates
Daily Interest Rate Formula
|LLG / LLS
|Opening Price x Contract Unit x USD Exchange Rate x Interest Rate x Number of Contracts ÷ 360days
|Opening Price x Contract Units x Interest Rate x Number of Contracts ÷ 360days
|Precious Metals Internet Trading Account
(LLG / LLS / HKG)
|Trading Limit for Each Trading Price is 0.1 to 20 lots
|Renminbi Kilobar Precious Metals Products
Internet Trading Account (RKG)
|Trading Limit for Each Trading Price is 1 to 20 lots
Limit Order :
Expiration dates of limit orders are spot day (market closing on spot day) and Friday (market closing on Friday).
The prices of limit orders that clients set must vary from the prevailing market price: US$1.25 or above for LLG, HK$18 or above for HKG, US$0.1 or above for LLS, RMB 0.6 or above for RKG.
When clients set liquidation limit orders, our company will act on the open contracts clients held when prices reach the limit. If clients do not hold open contracts at that time, our company will cancel the limit order.
At any time when the equity on client accounts drops to or below 2% of the margin requirement, our company will liquidate all open contracts at the market price on the account. Clients still need to take responsibility on the loss after liquidation.
Important Notice :
Abnormal Trading :
To assure the fair trading services and environment provided by the Company, the following trading rules are issued.
Definition of Abnormal Trading :
- Abnormal Trading usually contain shorter period in opening positions, which positions are being opened and closed within a very short period of time;
- Clients use 3rd party trading systems or plug-in software or other destructive tools that are not officially released by the Company, whether directly or indirectly;
- Network delay, network failure, calculator failure, quoting error, or quoting system omission could cause quotes on trading platforms unable to reflect real-time market prices accurately. In order to protect the fairness of network transactions and the interests of our clients, Success does not accept any behaviour of using platform omission or failure to make transaction.;
- Hedging in different directions with multiple trading accounts, resulting in the loss of the company due to the transaction; or
- The number of transactions varies greatly and suddenly, such as an instant change from ranges 0.1 to 0.5 lots normally to ranges 5 to 10 lots.
Definition of Abnormal Trading Account :
If one or more of the above categories were found out in the trading account, the client’s trading account will be defined as an abnormal trading account.
Success Finance Group’s Position :
Abnormal trading may cause unfairness to the market, the Company and other clients and affect the stability and efficiency of the trading system. The Company hereby reiterates that such clients and the above categories of transactions do not belong to the scope of services of the Company. The Company will adopt the following treatment methods for the above abnormal trading accounts :
- For clients who engage in abnormal trading: Once the Company found that any trading account has abnormal trading activities in the trading system, the Company will freeze the accounts immediately for investigation. If it is being defined as abnormal trading account afterwards, the Company will require the client to close the position(s) (or the company will enforce the liquidation) and terminate the application for the account within a short time. After application of account termination were done, the Company will return the remaining fund in the account (Except for the profits generated from abnormal trading) to the clients.
- For agent who belong to the abnormal trading account: Once the Company found that any trading account has abnormal trading activities in the trading system, the Company will freeze the accounts immediately for investigation. All commissions for agents involved in the such trading account will be frozen until the investigation is completed. If it is being defined as abnormal trading account afterwards, all commissions generated from the abnormal trading account will not be issued, and the company reserves the right to take appropriate action to the relevant agent, including but not limited to recall all the paid commissions and/or cancellation of his/her agency qualifications.
Right Reservation :
Our company reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions above. Changes take effect when they are posted on our company’s website.